Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 22: Song for Week 3

This weeks song marks three milestones in my life: #1 This song contains the first guitar solo I've ever recorded  #2 This is the first love song I've ever written  #3 This is the sexiest song I've ever written.

If you'd like to hear the new song, please follow the link below!

www.purevolume.com/seldonmusic

The Story:  As I mentioned before, we recorded drums, bass, and guitar all together at once in my living room.  There were problems with the guitar track, so I had to redo them tonight over at Dominic's, however the other reason for recording at Dominic's was so that Katelyn wouldn't hear the lyrics.  I brought the song home and surprised her tonight with my first love song!  I hope you enjoy this song as much as she/I did.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the falsetto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I love it!! I can't stop grinning, it's such a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooth, man. Smooth.

    I like the initial guitar licks a lot.
    By the way, this is the second love song you've written!
    Don't forget about the crevasse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I write a song about the vasse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say... The drums on this song are significantly better than those on song 1.

    ReplyDelete